Dr. Craig Primack MD
Born: Chicago, Illinois,
Bachelors: University of Illinois
MD: Loyola University Chicago – The Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Primack completed his Internal Medicine and Pediatrics residencies at Banner University Regional Medical Center (Phoenix) and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
About Craig Primack, MD, FACP, FAAP, FOMA
Diplomate, American Board of Obesity Medicine
I will help you achieve results through a comprehensive approach to weight loss. What’s that mean? Simply that I willget to know you and your unique needs, your lifestyle, your goals and your challenges. Then, as a certified medical weight loss doctor who has dedicated my professional life to helping people get healthy, I will prescribe a weight loss program tailored to your individual needs which is clinically proven to provide safe and significant weight loss. I can even help lessen the severity of weight-related conditions including diabetes and hypertension.
- Named Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine since 2008
- Specializes in personalized medical weight loss
- Author of the book Chasing Diets (available on Amazon.com)
- Is board certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, and American Board of Pediatrics
- President-elect of the Obesity Medicine Association (ObesityMedicine.org), a national society of over 2400 physicians and other providers who treat obesity and its associated diseases
- Active member of the Obesity Medicine Association and the Obesity Society
- Named Top Doctor by Scottsdale 101 magazine